The 2021 Season at El Oceano Hotel. What a fantastic year!! After the doubt and confusion of 2019, we’ve been so lucky to welcome back so many of our regular – and many new – guests this season! It’s been fabulous and thank you to everyone who’s joined us! Right now, we’re looking to the end of the Season and Christmas and New Year!
The 2021 Season!
thank you to our guests
2021 was a Wonderful Season!
As we enter the Autumn months, we’ve still some amazing accommodation rates for November, but by now, it’s really all about Christmas! If you’re looking for a November beach break, now is the time to book your room! Our November Nights promotion is a great opportunity to relax before the festive season!
One of the more tranquil times of the year, November is a wonderful, warm Autumn on the Costa del Sol. Winter hasn’t yet set in, the crowds have gone… and the low-season prices kick in! November is your opportunity to enjoy the fabulous El Oceano Luxury Hotel, with some great low season room rates! READ MORE ABOUT NOVEMBER HOLIDAYS!!
The Christmas and New Year Lineup – 16 Days of Awesome Festive Fun!
The Christmas Season at El Oceano starts on Saturday the 18th of December, 2021 and runs through to Sunday the 2nd of January, The Last Supper! A full 16 days of awesome festive fun for Christmas and New Year, 2021/2022! These details are being updated frequently and tables are booking very quickly. To confirm any availability mentioned below, please either call our excellent Reception Team on (+34) 952 587 550, email firstname.lastname@example.org or make a reservation enquiry here.
- Saturday 18th December: Already looking very busy! The reopening of El Oceano for the Christmas Season!
- Sunday 19th: Again, our first Christmas Season Sunday is looking very busy already! Still some tables, though! For the evening especially!
- Monday 20th: Already a busy Christmas Season Monday, entertainment to be confirmed!
- Tuesday 21st: Join us in the Veranda for Lunch or Dinner! A bit of pre-Christmas luxury!
- Wednesday 22nd: Tables available! Book yours!
- Thursday 23rd: The fabulous Johnny Baker is here ! Book Now!
- Friday 24th, Christmas Eve: Fully booked for Zing Duo in the evening, but still tables for a Lunchtime celebration!
- Saturday 25th, Christmas Day: Fully booked all day. Happy Christmas everyone!
- Sunday 26th, Boxing Day: Lunchtime is very busy, but still tables for the evening! BOOK NOW!!
- Monday 27th: Frankie B’s Lionel Richie tribute, followed by the awesome Soul Brothers soul & Motown review!! Busy, but some availability!
- Tuesday 28th: Viva La Vegas with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin!! An awesome night of Rat Pack Vegas classics!! Book now!
- Wednesday 29th: Information coming very soon!
- Thursday 30th: The New Year’s Eve Eve Party! Johnny Baker and special guests Masquerade Duo!! 65€ per person, inc. 3-course menu. BOOK NOW!
- Friday 31st, New Year’s Eve: The evening is completely fully booked. Afternoon reservations are to be confirmed.
- Saturday 1st January, 2022! New Year’s Day! The day is absolutely fully booked. An evening sitting is to be confirmed.
- Sunday 2nd January: The Last Supper! Our final day of an absolutely wonderful 2021 Season! Thank you to all our guests over this year, we with you all a wonderful few months an hope to see you again in the Spring!
Speak to US First!
el oceano hotel, mijas costa, spain
El Oceano Restaurant is in Miraflores on the Costa del Sol
One of the nicer parts of the Costa del Sol, Mijas Costa offers cleaner beaches and avoiding the often-maddening crowds of other parts of this coastline. The newly constructed boardwalk, running right along Mijas Costa, gives to the opportunity to explore this wonderful coastline on foot. We are just a 10 minutes walk to the charming little town of La Cala de Mijas.
El Oceano Beach Hotel & Restaurant
Ctra. de Cádiz A7 (N340), Km 199
29649 Mijas Costa
Telephone (+34) 952 587 550