Autumn/Winter 2021 at El Oceano! *** Availability is changing quickly! Always confirm with Reception! *** The schedule for the final quarter of the Season! We’ll be temporarily closing the doors on Monday the 29th of November, reopening three weeks later on Saturday the 18th of December for the sensational Christmas and New Year Season!! Of course, it’s all going to be excellent! 🙂 Fifteen days of Christmas celebration… the El Oceano way!
Autumn/Winter 2021 at El Oceano
autumn/winter 2021 at el oceano!
Autumn/Winter 2021 at El Oceano. November Nights & the Christmas Season!
We take a short break between Monday the 29th of November and Saturday the 18th of December to prepare for the Christmas Season! The Hotel, Restaurant and VIP Sunbeds will all be closed, but the Beauty Salon will remain open. Contact them via their Facebook Page. The first three weeks-ish of November are our low season, giving you a late, pre-Christmas opportunity of a luxury holiday break by the warm Mediterranean Sea – with some very favourable low season rates! Still warm enough for gentle walks along the Mijas Boardwalk, often warm enough for the pool, November is a great time spend a bit of ‘me time’ in the lap of luxury, next to the sea! Read more about November Nights.
The Christmas Season
16 Days of Awesome Festive Fun!
The Christmas Season at El Oceano starts on Saturday the 18th of December, 2021 and runs through to Sunday the 2nd of January, The Last Supper! A full 16 days of awesome festive fun for Christmas and New Year, 2021/2022! These details are being updated frequently and tables are booking very quickly. To confirm any availability mentioned below, please either call our excellent Reception Team on (+34) 952 587 550, email email@example.com or make a reservation enquiry here.
- Saturday 18th December: Already looking very busy! The reopening of El Oceano for the Christmas Season!
- Sunday 19th: Again, our first Christmas Season Sunday is looking very busy already! Still some tables, though! For the evening especially!
- Monday 20th: Already a busy Christmas Season Monday, entertainment from the fabulous Frankie B!
- Tuesday 21st: Join us in the Veranda for Lunch or Dinner! A bit of pre-Christmas luxury!
- Wednesday 22nd: Tables available! Book yours!
- Thursday 23rd: The fabulous Johnny Baker is here ! Book Now!
- Friday 24th, Christmas Eve: Fully booked for Zing Duo in the evening, but still tables for a Lunchtime celebration!
- Saturday 25th, Christmas Day: Fully booked all day. Happy Christmas everyone!
- Sunday 26th, Boxing Day: Lunchtime is very busy, but still tables for the evening! BOOK NOW!!
- Monday 27th: Frankie B’s Lionel Richie tribute, followed by the awesome Soul Brothers soul & Motown review!! Busy, but some availability!
- Tuesday 28th: Viva La Vegas with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin!! An awesome night of Rat Pack Vegas classics!! Book now!
- Wednesday 29th: Information coming very soon!
- Thursday 30th: The New Year’s Eve Eve Party! Johnny Baker and special guests Masquerade Duo!! 65€ per person, inc. 3-course menu. BOOK NOW!
- Friday 31st, New Year’s Eve: The evening is completely fully booked. Afternoon reservations are to be confirmed.
- Saturday 1st January, 2022! New Year’s Day! The day is absolutely fully booked. An evening sitting is to be confirmed.
- Sunday 2nd January: The Last Supper! Our final day of an absolutely wonderful 2021 Season! Thank you to all our guests over this year, we with you all a wonderful few months an hope to see you again in the Spring!
Please note: The availability above is correct at the date of the post, but tables really do fill up quickly! To confirm your table, call Reception on (+34) 952 587 550, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill on the quick reservation enquiry.
November Nights. Amazing Low-Season Holidays
November Holidays in Spain
One of the more tranquil times of the year, November is a wonderful, warm Autumn on the Costa del Sol. Winter hasn’t yet set in, the crowds have gone… and the low-season prices kick in! November is your opportunity to enjoy the fabulous El Oceano Luxury Hotel, with some great low season room rates! By the November, the high season is well and truly over, but the Spanish sun still shines and the warm Mediterranean breezes will leave you relaxed and soothed! November is great time to spend a luxury holiday by the sea! We have a few awesome low-season hotel rates throughout November, too! Take advantage of our amazing rates during the low season! More about November Nights!
The Last Supper!
We end the 2021 Season on Monday the 3rd of January, 2022, which means Sunday the 2nd of January is our final Sunday and ‘Last Supper’ of the Season! It’s our last day of the Season and a chance for us to thank all our excellent guests over the year! And it’s a Sunday! Always our ‘flagship’ day, The Last Supper Sunday Experience is going to be something to remember! check the list above for availability and reservations!
El Oceano will reopen for another sensational season on Friday the 1st of April, 2022!