Hotel Accommodation for the Summer 2020 Season. Luxury Hotel Rooms & Suites at El Oceano Beach Hotel on Mijas Costa, between Marbella and La Cala de Mijas. El Oceano is perhaps, the finest hotel and restaurant on the Costa del Sol! A beautiful luxury hotel, an elegant restaurant, relaxing Martini Lounge and the perfect beachfront Sun Terrace! Where will you be this 2020 Season?!
2020 Luxury Hotel Accommodation at El Oceano
2020 Season Luxury Holiday in Spain
A unique, boutique-style hotel with many room or suite options. There’s no finer hotel accommodation on the Costa del Sol.
At El Oceano, guest satisfaction and comfort are paramount. We aim to provide you with the best hotel stay possible, through the quality and distinct style of our rooms and suites, to the level of attention and service we offer to all our guests. We pay great attention to the details and we feel our guests appreciate it.
Awesome April Accommodation Rates!
Every April, we drop our hotel accommodation rates! Your chance to stay at the beautiful El Oceano Beach Hotel at a very favourable price! Join us during ‘Awesome April’, you certainly won’t regret it!! 🙂
- Oceano Studio
The perfect self catering option! The 15 Studios are situated next to main hotel with compact kitchenette.
Normally 220€, just 190€ throughout Awesome April!!
- Double Non Sea View Room
Normally 185€, just 160€ throughout Awesome April!!
- Ocean Front Mini Suite (No Sea view)
Normally 265€, just 215€ throughout Awesome April!!
- Deluxe Ocean Front Mini Suite (Sea view guaranteed)
Normally 295€, just 245€ throughout Awesome April!!
- Jacuzzi or Feature Bath Suite
Normally 325€, just 285€ throughout Awesome April!!
- Penthouse Suites
Stunning Luxury Penthouse Suites. Panoramic & uninterrupted sea views, glass balconies and open plan glass bathrooms. 1 bottle of bubbly in the room upon arrival. Private lift to the penthouses.
Normally 650€, just 520€ throughout Awesome April!!
All the rooms and suites at El Oceano Hotel are superbly decorated. Each one is unique, yet all follow the theme of the hotel. The rooms and suites are tasteful and stylish, following our pale, duck egg blues and soft golden shades and each has its own vert distinctive charm. The hotel is deceptively larger than it appears when you arrive. We have 50 rooms and suites, but the hotel just doesn’t ‘feel’ that big. We like to think – and we know our regular gusts agree – that our hotel really does feel intimate and personal.
You will often find the owners and management mingling with guests, or sitting at the bar in the Martini Lounge and the majority of our team have been with us for long periods of time. We are a family-run hotel, but we are also a team – all of us!
Our flexibility as a hotel has allowed us to create a number of accommodation options, from our ‘standard’ double suites, to the Deluxe Suites, all the sea views, to our Feature Bath Suites with free-standing baths in the room, making for a decidedly romantic air!
Book your Luxury Hotel Accommodation Now
Reserve your luxury hotel accommodation now! Search live availability and prices! Or, if you have questions, email email@example.com.
Hotel Accommodation Types at El Oceano
A hotel room needs to feel good the moment you walk in and at El Oceano Beach Hotel, the ‘feel good factor’ is immediate. Elegant and spacious, the rooms, suites and studios reflect a subtle and elegant luxury. All our accommodation options are equipped to high standards with sofa, small dining table and desk. Recently redesigned, El Oceano Hotel offers guests a wide variety of accommodation, from our Mini Suites, right up to the absolutely stunning Penthouse Suites – four beautiful suites, all with the most incredible panoramic sea views.
If you feel you would prefer a little more independence and privacy, we also offer 15 south-facing, self-catering studio apartments and 4 spectacular new Penthouse Suites. You’re going to love these, we’re sure! All El Oceano rooms have climate control, flat screen satellite TVs & free WiFi access (ask Reception for the code)… and of course there are always the views! At El Oceano, the views will take your breath away. Our location, right on the seafront gives the sea-view rooms and suites unparalleled Mediterranean views! Open your terrace or balcony doors and you’ll see the vast expanse of warm sea and, on a clear day, you’ll see the right over to the mountains of North Africa, Gibraltar and the Pillars of Hercules in Morocco, plus below an almost private beach, right below you.
More about the Hotel
- Booking a Room in the Hotel If you already know our hotel and would like to book and pay for your accommodation straight away, use our online booking system (opens in a new window) for live availability and confirmation, but if you have any questions at all and would like to speak with our very friendly Reception Team first, complete the Booking Enquiry form here.
- Hotel Facilities There’s really no need to leave!! We like to think we offer everything a guest might need for the most relaxing luxury holiday. Our superb beachfront restaurant is open every day and hotel guests will always receive preferential booking, our Martini Lounge is a fabulous place to chill and relax, plus our sunny, beach-facing garden and terrace is the perfect place to enjoy ice-cold cocktails or a bottle of champagne, next to the heated swimming pool, perhaps on a private VIP Sunbed!
- Self-Catering Apartments Set apart from the main hotel building, our 15 beautiful, self-catering Studio Apartments are always very popular! All equipped with small ‘kitchenettes’, they are designed for those who prefer to organise their own meals and give a little extra privacy.
- An Elegant Four-Star Restaurant Our restaurant has developed a genuine reputation over the last few years and is always – always – very busy! The restaurant has an incredibly lively atmosphere with live music almost every evening. As a hotel guest, your access to a table in the restaurant always has priority, so you’ll never miss the entertainment! Plus, of course, our legendary A la Carte Menu – a beautiful selection of fresh dishes, prepared by our outstanding chefs.
- Our Exclusive VIP Terrace Garden, Swimming Pool and Pool Bar Sunny afternoons and party nights! The El Oceano terrace is rapidly becoming the place to be – and be seen – on Mijas Costa!! As a hotel guest, you have automatic access to the garden and have the option to reserve a VIP Sunbed for an Awesome Afternoon of sunbathing, ice-cold cocktails and live entertainment!
- The Martini Lounge The ideal place to relax with an apertif before your meal, or a few digestifs after you’ve eaten, the Martini Lounge has tables and stools, for those who prefer to sit at the bar.
deluxe mini suites
Luxury Hotel Accommodation
The Mini Suites have private terrace or balcony, with the Deluxe upper floors having guaranteed – and spectacular – Mediterranean views. Ground floor Mini-Suites open right on to the terrace of the hotel. You’ll struggle to find a better place wake up. All 55 hotel rooms and suites were wonderfully renovated between 2016 and 2017 and we are just so pleased with the results!! We can also say that our regular guests have been so complementary about the beautiful new redesign! If you are new to El Oceano, we think you may be in for a treat!
feature bath suites
Feature Bath Suites
When we say, “sheer indulgence”, we really mean it! Our fantastic Jacuzzi Suites are some of the most beautiful rooms on the Costa and the addition of the gently-bubbling Jacuzzi will turn your wonderful holiday in to a romantic (and maybe sensual!) experience. Relax, let the bubbles take you away to paradise! Ocean front with either the choice of outdoor hot-tub or indoor feature bath, with either balcony or terrace.
double non-sea view rooms
If you’ve seen the views and prefer to concentrate on the entertainment in the restaurants, our Double Non-Sea View Rooms are the choice for you! Spacious, beautifully decorated rooms in the main hotel building.
Mijas Costa, Spain
Find El Oceano Hotel right on the sea-front between Marbella and La Cala de Mijas, on Spain’s beautiful Costa del Sol. Getting here is easy, we are just a 30 minutes drive from Málaga Airport One of the more charming parts of the Costa del Sol, Mijas Costa offers cleaner beaches and avoiding the often-maddening crowds of other parts of this coastline. The newly constructed boardwalk, running right along Mijas Costa, gives to the opportunity to explore this wonderful coastline on foot. We are just a 10 minutes walk to the charming little town of La Cala de Mijas. El Oceano Beach Hotel Ctra. de Cádiz A7 (N340), Km 199 Miraflores Playa 29649 Mijas Costa Málaga, Spain. Telephone (+34) 952 587 550 oceanohotel.com firstname.lastname@example.org