Pink Ball. A great opportunity to help those suffering from breast cancer and have a great day out at the Costa’s finest restaurant!
The Pink Ball
The annual Positively Pink ‘Pink Ball’ at El Oceano! A great opportunity to help those suffering from breast cancer and have a great day out at the Costa’s finest restaurant!
The Pink Ball
A spectacular evening of elegant entertainment, plus the knowledge you are helping those in need.
Positively Pink is the sole charity on the Costa del Sol dedicated to raising money in order to fund the improvement and enhancement of medical treatment and provide a screening programme for British women living within the Malaga province. And we are El Oceano are only too happy to help!
Book now, or see the menu and charity auction details below…!
A Beautiful, 3-Course El Oceano Menu at the Pink Ball
A mouthwatering menu for a very special day! Our chefs have ‘thrown together’ a stunning menu for the Pink Ball, a choice of three exquisite starters and three mouthwatering main dish choices, followed by an extra-special Pink Ball dessert! (As this page was written in February, the details – including the following menu – may not be 100% accurate. Before booking, please confirm with the hotel.)
- Cream of Tomato & Basil Soup. Black olive dust.
- Pork Belly Bites. Celeriac purée & apple cider jus.
- Salmon Ceviche. Crispy wonton, avocado, mango & wasabi mayo.
- Grilled Fillet of Hake. Pea sauce, wild mushrooms & bacon, parisienne potatoes.
- Lemon Thyme Chicken. Herb mash, baby carrots & Earl Grey jus.
- Vegetarian Option.
El Oceano special Pink Ball dessert to finish!
The Charity Auction
Through the afternoon, we will hold the Positively Pink Charity Auction!! 14 amazing ‘prizes’ to bid on, all in aid of Positively Pink!
- Boob-a-Licious Cake. Donated by Lou at Cake-a-Licious.
- Pandora Bracelet with Charms. Donated by Elaine and Alan Conroy.
- Wedding or Renewal of Vows. Performed and kindly donated by local celebrant Mr Kevin Williams.
- The Services of El Oceano Executive Chef, Mr Will Squires. One night in your home to prepare and cook dinner or BBQ for up to 10 persons (food or drink not included).
- Authentic Signed Photograph of Unified Heavyweight World Champion Anthony Joshua. Donated by Keith and Pat Catchpole.
- Beautiful Painting by Karen Cichy. Specially commissioned for tonight. A local artist inspired by Costa del la Luz.
- Signed Tottenham Football Club Shirt. In display frame donated by Keith and Pat Catchpole.
- Signed West Ham Football Club Shirt. In display frame donated by Keith and Pat Catchpole.
- Remote Control Model Ferrari. Donated by Keith and Pat Catchpole.
- Beautiful Piece of Jewellery. Donated by Mike and Christine Miserotti at Beau Gems of London.
- Two Tickets to Premiership Football Match. With return flights from Spain or rail travel within UK donated and sponsored by Farmhouse Biscuits and Travel Knights and co ordinated by Gordon Robins.
- A Fantastic Meal for 2 at the Blue Marlin. Including Champagne, oysters and lobster generously donated by our lovely clients, neighbours and friends, Alison and Steve.
- Luxury Hamper Worth in Excess of 1000€. Includes fantastic treatments from El Oceano Spa, Vouchers from Oceano Boutique, fantastic meal kindly donated by our Neighbours at the La Kala Restaurant plus much, much more!
- 6 Litres of Magali. Donated by Sommelier Vinos S.L plus Indian Head dress kindly donated by Teresa Leaver at Oceano Boutique.
A fantastic range of auction items, we’re sure you’ll agree!!
Positively Pink is unique as a charity. Its sole purpose is to raise the necessary funds to provide a breast screening programme to British Women who live on the Costa del Sol. The screening programme is a comprehensive screening process that includes a consultation, physical examination and health education a mammogram and/or ultrasound or in some cases both.
find el oceano on mijas costa
El Oceano Restaurant is on Mijas Costa on the Costa del Sol
Find El Oceano right on the water-front between Marbella and La Cala de Mijas, on Spain’s beautiful Costa del Sol.
One of the nicer parts of the Costa del Sol, Mijas Costa offers cleaner beaches and avoiding the often-maddening crowds of other parts of this coastline. The newly constructed boardwalk, running right along Mijas Costa, gives to the opportunity to explore this wonderful coastline on foot. We are just a 10 minutes walk to the charming little town of La Cala de Mijas.
El Oceano Beach Hotel & Restaurant
Ctra. de Cádiz A7 (N340), Km 199
29649 Mijas Costa
Telephone (+34) 952 587 550
Book your Table
As of today, there are no confirmed future dates for 'The Pink Ball'. As soon as dates are confirmed, we'll let you know!
Error: Contact form not found.